- 1998 04 Founded as IMM Investment Management
- 2007 12 Opened Singapore office
- 2008 06 Changed name to Truston Asset Management, Launched first publicly-offered active fund, Truston GK Korea Equity Fund
- 2012 02 Launched long-short Asian equity fund, Truston Falcon Asia Fund (Singapore office)
- 2014 12 Launched publicly-offered Asian equity fund, Truston Asia Growth Equity Fund
- 2016 12 Launched publicly-offered Asian equity long-short balanced fund, Truston Dynamic Asia Fund
The name Truston is derived from two separate words. The first, “Trust” is the confidence we want our clients to have in our character and ability. The second, “Stone” is symbolic of our steadfast dedication to our core principles, our clients, and our approach to the markets.
Since our inception,
We have evolved from a firm serving a handful of domestic investors to some of the word’s top sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and institutional inventors, expanding our client base to retail investors.